Sevgililer Gününe Özel İngilizce Sözler

Konusu 'Kutlama Mesajları' forumundadır ve Nehir tarafından 31 Ocak 2013 başlatılmıştır.

1. Sevgililer Gününe Özel İngilizce Mesajlar

oses are red; Violets are blue; Sugar is sweet, And so are you.

I've always found it hard to truly express how I feel. But since you've come into my life all that has changed. And I just wanted you to know that you are my everything and I love you.

Knock, Knock Who's there? Love.Love who? I love you

Someone Loves You, Deep And True, If I weren't So Bashful, I'd Tell You Who!

Draw a circle, not a heart, around the one you love because a heart can break but a circle goes on forever...

It takes more then lace and ribbons And lovely verses too To make a Valentine thats nice enough for you It takes a world of special thoughts tucked into every line and thats exactly what you'll find inside this valentine.

May this Valentine's Day be filled with love, understanding, and contentment as you journey through life with those you hold dear.

It takes one eye opened to meet your true love, but both eyes closed to keep them.

When two people cannot see too much of each other nor too little of other people, they're in love. I am in love, happy Valentine's!

If I had a rose for every time I thought of you, I'd walk through a garden forever.

Love puts the fun in together, the sad in apart, and the joy in a heart. I love you forever!

Love would never be a promise of a rose garden unless it is showered with light of faith, water of sincerity and air of passion.

Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end.

Your love is like a million kisses.

Darling I must ask you a very important question before coninuing in the relashionship... Will you be my Valentine?

My heart took flight when you came into my life. Happy Valentine's Day!

When I'm with you, I'm floating on air.

Your love is heaven sent.

My heart soars at the thought of being with you on Valentine's Day!

You seem to me to be the visible personification of the absolute perfection.